A skincare routine simply means using the best skincare products regularly to nourish your skin. We use body care products not only to get healthy skin but also to bring back the natural glow, stay young and be clear.
Our skin is exposed to the sun and environmental pollutants all the time. It’s up to us how we proactively to protect it from these damages. For protection, it's necessary to follow a skincare routine and remember one thing- It is never too late to establish healthy habits.
How to Start a Skincare Routine
The two basic steps that go with every beauty self-care and skincare routines is knowing your skin type then it’s necessary to cleanse and moisturize it. You should use a body scrub regularly to help remove oil, dirt, makeup, etc. – the frequency depends on your skin type, how much you’re exposed from pollutants and buildups, and how your skin reacts to it.
This is a nice weekly routine for a deep cleanse, you’ll almost feel 5 lbs lighter after a full body scrub! Needless to say it’s better to use 100% natural, vegan-friendly body scrub. J’enessence Nourish and Refine Pink Himalayan body scrub is made with therapeutic grade essential oils that help to replenish and nourish your skin with natural vitamins for a lush spa experience while taking away dead skin cells.
In case, you don’t want to scrub your body regularly then you should try our Detox & Relax Natural Therapeutic Bath Salt made with natural Lavender, Vitamin E, and Epsom Salt that relaxes body aches, detox your skin, de-stress you, while soothing muscle tensions and inflammation.
Keep in mind after a good cleanse, a good moisturizer is essential to replenish the stripped away natural oils. Moisturizers can also act as a barrier between your skin and the environmental things that can directly harm your skin.
After cleansing, you should try our organic & natural body lotion made from organic coconut and organic olive oils to nourish and moisturize your skin. J’enessence natural therapeutic body lotion is one of the best body lotions and is suitable for most skin types, especially people with sensitive skins.
The best thing about it is that these lotions are fortified with beneficial essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon, Clary Sage, Rose, Neroli, Teatree, Lemongrass, and bergamot – depend on your style and taste in skincare J These natural ingredients are infused in our body lotions to detox, relax, heal, nourish, and give relief to your skin.
This is the basic skincare routine. Some people also prefer using toners, it generally goes between cleansing and moisturizing. Hence after cleanse, apply toner, and then moisturize. To meet specific needs, there are various natural beauty and skin care products that you can add to your skincare routine.
But make sure the products are made from healthy and beneficial ingredients, of course most prefer natural, organic, and fragrance-free ingredients.
You should never apply too many things at the same time – it might clog pores, also know how these products will react with each other, make sure these products will not cause possible damage your skin. In addition, using too many products at the same time will not allow you to be able to tell which product is working for you and which is not.
Benefits of a Beauty and Skin Care Routine
Following the right regiment has many benefits. Some of the top benefits include:
- Slow down the signs of aging. Use J’enessence® Naturally Ageless Anti-aging Facial Rejuvenation Day and Night Cream to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keep your skin young.
- Gets easier. Having a regiment gives you set steps to follow and it gets easier and easier to maintain.
- Feel good, look good, boost confidence. Self-care makes you feel good. Skincare makes you look good. When you feel good, look good, it boosts your confidence.
- Healthy Skin. Skincare routine helps you keep your skin healthy which healthy skin in turn makes you look glowing.
- Save money (possibly!) Having healthy skin can mean less spend on cosmetic products, thus saving you some money.
- Look younger! As you age in numbers however keeping your skin looking young means making you look younger! Hooray. Time is the luxury no one has, but beautiful youthful skin can!
- Glow! Keeping your skin hydrated means helping your skin glow and enhances your natural beauty inside and out!
Our skin is equally important as other organs of our body. Therefore it is necessary to take care of your skin too. Remember food which is bad for you means it is bad for our skin too. In addition, to protect your skin from environmental damages, have a routine and use organic products. Having good and glowing skin needs proper maintenance to help it reach its full potential.